look what i found in li'l princess cereal this morning... 3 LIVE WORMS!!! she had already eaten more than half the bowl when i saw this... yikes! we're staying off that brand of cereal for now! side note : li'l princess' appetite received a tremendous boost around the same time - now she eats breakfast, tea, lunch, tea, dinner, supper! are the worms in her stomach still, eating up her nutrients?!?!
once more!! the regular meetup kah-kis were just talking about this last week... about how as we move further away from the newborn stage, the less inclined we would be to have another one! one of us even set the dateline for june 09 to hit the jackpot (its not me! i'm terrible with datelines!)! so now i have an explanation for the weight gain, the sore nipples when li'l one nurses and my craving for meat! bring me the churrascaria anytime! i now have a legitimate reason to pig out! :P on a more serious note, will i have enough love to go around? will i have the time and energy to chase after a active toddler and at the same time, change nappies & nurse every hour? how will li'l one take to her new sibling? and most importantly - will the new sibling be a 'meimei' or 'didi' for li'l one? i suppose - only time will tell!
Today marks the completion of 38 weeks of this pregnancy - at last Thurs' visit, my total weight gain has reached 4.8kg and #4 is estimated to be 3.3kg. Unfortunately, she is back on the tranverse lie position this week and DR is insisting that I choose a date for scheduled c-sect as it is not a position that would allow me to deliver her vaginally. After delivering 3 babies vaginally, you can imagine how unwilling I am to undergo a c-sect. I've been spending quite a fair bit of time reading up on how I can get her to turn before that and I have until next Thurs to try and make that happen. If she is in the correct position on Thurs, then DR will want to admit me and carry out the induction before she changes position again. At this juncture, I would much prefer to be induced than to undergo a c-sect. I have to say that we are more or less (more than less) ready for baby - we've got almost all the things we need for her - new car, car seat, diapers, clothings, sling, baby c...
Comments