updated wish list

since i'm already into my 37th week, here's an update on my purchases and my wish list. i've bought most of the things that i'll need (or rather, that our princess will need) and here are the remaining items that i've yet to buy:

- Britax Royale (which will be a gift from Claire's grandparents)
- Medela Pump-in-Style Advanced Breast Pump (available @ all major stores)
- BabyRock Carry Sling (from babejoy.com)
- Bumper playmat (from babejoy.com)
- Environmentally friendly diapers (from bumwear.com)
- toys for her stroller (learning curve/lamaze, tiny love, gund, etc...)
- bedtime storybooks (eric carle, karen katz, etc... )

can i also add what i would NOT like to receive??

- Brands Essence of Chicken (I get nose bleeds each time I attempt to drink that)
- DOM (don't like the taste)
- Milk Bottles, Clothes (unless they are equivalent to Carters or GAP! Princess has an image to uphold! :P)

so you can see, we are more or less ready for princess' arrival. i've more or less finished packing my hospital bag, have finished washing all her clothes/socks/bibs/wash cloths/bedding... etc, and will be moving over to my in-law's place today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i've been blessed...

food supplement

strawberry milk?