more than S$3K later....

this is my latest 'workhorse' - yes, I really use it for work!

it is most unfortunate that we smashed two ipads in 6 months - and I'm quite determined not to let it happen again...

what happened? Oh... we folded up our stroller TWICE with the ipad1 in the basket below (I say 'we' because dh did it the first time and I did it the 2nd time). mega OUCH! instead of getting the serious-looking black folder used for my ipad1 - I got this bright and cheery one for my ipad2 instead...


so that I will NEVER miss it again (the black one blended in with the stroller basket at the bottom so it was easy to forget that its there) and oh! I will NEVER put it there again! It has been safely tucked in my bag ever since I bought it - talk about expensive mistakes!

on a side note, I found a website that sells the LCD part (for a fraction of the cost that I paid to replace it first time round) so I'm going to attempt repairing my ipad1 myself!

updates: and I did manage to replace the broken LCD myself and proud to say that it cost me less than S$100 compared to the S$600 we paid to Apple to 'repair' the first time round!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i've been blessed...

food supplement

strawberry milk?