happy 9th month!
- turn around and put her legs down first when she wants to get off the bed
- bend knees and sit down before letting go of her support (usually furniture)
- climb up sofas, beds, steps, etc
- climb onto her rocking puppy on her own!
- understand 'simple' instructions (may not necessary follow)
- clap hands
- wave hello
- call out 'hey' when she wants to greet someone
- cry when we scold her - nowadays the crying has turned into a 'saccharine sweet smile' in an attempt to melt our heart & stop being angry with her. wonder where she learnt that from?