my first photo!

no, not mine obviously... but of our little princess. yet another milestone to remember... your highness took her 1st photo today... in my womb! thanks to technology (my OB is ahead in this area), we know now that princess will have my chubby cheeks, my nose (button nose) and mouth (the chinese call it 'ying tao xiao zhui' - literally translated as "cherry small mouth") and possibly my face shape - very nice... i am really hoping that she'll have daddy's nice bridge and deep set eyes. (these parts are not exactly clear in the photo)


again, we verified the gender (100% gal - i am finally 101% convinced that all the pink rompers will not go to waste!) and counted the no. of fingers and toes (yes, all twenty of them). her weight is estimated to be 1828g (very auspicious no. for CNY!) @ 32 weeks and i'm glad that i only put on 0.8kg since last OB visit (meaning most of the weight went to her, which is good). in total, i've put on less than 11kg for the last 32 weeks - seems like i'm on target to put on around 12kg (will probably stretch a bit to 13/14kg though since there's another 8 weeks to go)

my galfrens will have you know that i got my facts wrong and that full term is really anytime after 36 weeks so there, we have at least 4 weeks more to go (which will go by in a flash, i'm sure!). the recent lack of blog entries is really because i've been so busy with work. its almost like i'm experiencing my last burst of energy before D day! she's constantly kicking me now (and it is painful!) and i'm pretty sure she's got darn strong legs (and possibly arms)... but its really getting exciting... i promise to put up the other photos asap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i've been blessed...

food supplement

strawberry milk?