sweetheart

i'm due for my next doc visit in a week's time and i really can't wait. i'm wondering how big little one is now and whether little one is really a bb gal! and i've finally started shopping for my sweetheart... look what i bought! very cheap... each item only cost me S$1 (except for the microwave steriliser that mr tan says will come in handy when HE is lazy - but even that is only S$5) .


in addition, my best fren bought this from hk! yes, its very 'gu niang'... my dear husband has already complained about it. i am not a big fan of hello kitty but it is one of the nicer ones i've seen. the others... yucks! and this one... her head bobs from left to right! How cute!

on a sadder note, someone in the family lost her bb... she's due roughly the same time as me (two weeks before actually) and i'm sure it hurts terribly. god bless the couple and hopefully, also bless me with a smooth pregnancy and little one will come out safe and sound!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i've been blessed...

food supplement

strawberry milk?