Moving into 3rd trimester

You know old people said "Have them while you are young"? And they are really not kidding... almost one full (zodiac) cycle later, here I am entering the 3rd trimester with #4 and I feel a world of difference! Definitely way less energy and way more taxing on my body. My girth has expanded way beyond what has ever been and I probably now have 5% of wearables in my wardrobe but I'm not about to go out there and buy new stuff because #4 is really the last baby that we will have. Strangely though, I've only put on 2kg since we found out about the pregnancy...

In the same vein, when the DR gives you recommendations, you should probably just take it. It's really strange that some 7 - 8 weeks ago, he asked me to take the flu vaccination and I was thinking.. "ah? For what, I hardly ever fall sick" and thus turn down his recommendation. Fast forward to today, barely recovered from Influenza Type A (assumed as only #2 did the test but we were treated in the same way as we exhibited the same symptoms - high fever, body ache, drippy noses, loss of appetite.) and I'm coughing my lungs out. The flu is gone but the remnant cough has left me in such misery - I've not had a proper night's sleep for a couple of days now. Being in an air-conditioned room triggers a coughing a fit, so does lying down flat. I've taken to resting on the recliner with the air-condition turned on and off intermittently. More importantly, all that coughing is causing diaphragmatic spasms that hurt me to no end!

So really, listen to all those old people... have your child(ren) when you are young and listen to your DR's advice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i've been blessed...

food supplement

strawberry milk?